MEAK’S achievements to date (Sept. 2017), are impressive for a ‘kitchen table’ charity run by just three people.
- 444 open heart operations on infants and young children
- Approximately 12,000 cataract and other eye operations during 90+ eye missions
- Over 800 orthopaedic corrections, returning mobility to people with limb injuries
- Approximately 2,500 dental procedures ( mainly extractions )
- Well over 200 tons of medical and educational equipment transported and distributed
- Several medical teaching courses designed and implemented to aid medical practices in Kenya